Here are some changes and information you’ll need to be aware of PRIOR to your appointment:
- Prior to your appointment: We will ask you some questions about your health as it relates to COVID-19. We’ll use this information to determine if now would be the best time for you to come.
- Reception room: Will be your car. We can text you when we’re ready for you to come in. We’ll meet you at the door.
- Temperature check: We will take your temperature using a contactless thermometer when you arrive.
- Wearing a mask is required: We ask that you wear a mask and we will as well.
- Do not bring guests, including friends or children: We aren’t able to accommodate anyone extra inside our office.
- Please arrive on time: Due to the extra time involved with sanitation procedures, if you find yourself unable to arrive on time, please call us to see whether we need to reschedule.
- Retail Purchases: Access to our office is only available with an appointment. Unless purchased at your appointment, retail items will be curbside pickup only, or by shipping.
Please call,text or email your order in advance to (303) 674-7225